Top 10 Reasons to Stay at Good Harbor House
- We are located just one block from Good Harbor Beach. Even on the hottest summer days, our location near the beach and our covered porch catches cooling ocean breezes if there are any to be had.
- Step out and enjoy the peace and quiet of the beautiful gardens, or just relax and listen to the birds singing and the ocean waves lapping the shore at Good Harbor Beach.
- Come for an adventure or special event. One of our guests brought a kayak and participated in the Blackburn Challenge, a 20+ mile circumnavigation of Cape Ann. We have even had a bride stay before her wedding and the wedding party come to take pictures in our beautiful garden.
- Joggers love an early morning run along the scenic “Back Shore”, with its panoramic views of the ocean along the rugged coastline, all just one block away.
- Families with children will especially appreciate the fenced-in outside space for children to safely play. We are very “family and kid friendly”.
- Our location is convenient to everything. Gloucester and Rockport are a few minutes away by car. We are just 1 minute from Route 128 which will take you to other locations on Cape Ann (Essex, Manchester-by-the-Sea) and the North Shore (Marblehead, Salem, Hamilton, Ipswich, Newburyport, etc.). Or take a day-trip into Boston by commuter rail train. We are just a short car ride from the Gloucester train station.
- Dawn on Good Harbor Beach (east Gloucester) is just spectacular. If you miss that spectacular sunsets await in the west Gloucester skies.
- The owners at Good Harbor House live here too, so you never have to worry incase you need us. We have been doing this for a long time, so we know how to provide just the right amount of assistance to ensure your comfort and respect your privacy.
- We provide all bed and bath linens, plus beach towels and beach chairs.
- You arrive here as a guest and leave a part of our our growing renter family, who return year after year.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink